Article 1 [Privacy Information].
- Privacy information in this policy means information that can identify the user ("personal information" as defined in Article 2, Section 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information), services used, pages viewed, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, and device identification information collected by us in accordance with this policy. The term "personal information" shall mean information that we collect in accordance with this policy, such as the services you use, the pages you view, the search keywords you use, the date and time of use, the method of use, the environment in which you use the site, your IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of your device.
- Among privacy information, information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information is called "personal information.
- Privacy information other than "personal information" as defined in the preceding paragraph, such as services used, pages viewed, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual terminal identification information, is referred to as "history information and characteristic information".
Article 2 [Method of collecting privacy information].
- We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and bank account number when you register to use our service. In addition, transaction records containing the user's personal information between the user and our partners, etc., and settlement information will be sent to our partners (including information providers, etc.). We may collect such information from our business partners (including information providers, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "business partners"). We may collect such information from our partners (including information providers, hereinafter referred to as "partners").
- We collect the following information about you when you use our services or browse our pages: the services or software you use, the pages you browse, the search keywords you search, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment (including the communication status of your mobile device if you use it through a mobile device, and various setting information for use), your IP address, cookie information, location information from GPS (Global Positioning System), and individual device identification information. ), IP address, cookie information, location information by GPS (Global Positioning System), etc., individual identification information of the terminal, and other history and characteristic information are collected when users use the services of our store or our partners or browse the pages.
Article 3 [Purpose of Use of Privacy Information].
The purposes for which we collect and use privacy information are as follows
- To display information regarding registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, and payment for those services in order for users to view or modify their registration information or view their usage status.
- To use e-mail addresses to notify or contact users, or to use contact information such as names and addresses to contact users when necessary.
- To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, and results of delivery of certified mail in order to verify the identity of the user.
- To use information such as the type and duration of service used, billing amount, name, address, and payment information such as bank account number and credit card number in order to bill the user.
- To display the information registered in our store on the input screen so that the user can input data easily, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by our partners) based on the user's instructions.
- In order to refuse the use of users who violate the terms and conditions of the services we provide, such as those who delay payment or cause damage to a third party, or those who attempt to use our services for illegal or improper purposes, we will use information to identify the individual, such as the manner of use, name and address.
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, we will use information that is necessary for us to provide services to users, such as the content of inquiries and information related to billing, as well as the status of users' service use and contact information.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 [Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties].
- We will not provide any of the privacy information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes the cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are announced or published in advance
- The purpose of use shall include provision to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person concerned.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be considered as third parties.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and the Company notifies the individual in advance or makes it easily accessible to the individual of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information.
Article 5 [Disclosure of Personal Information].
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by a user, we will conduct an internal investigation of the personal information and notify the user without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the user to that effect without delay. In the event that we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you without delay. We may not be able to accept your request if there are incomplete or missing items. An administrative fee of 1,000 yen per request for disclosure of personal information will be charged.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a possibility of causing significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business.
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 6 [Correction and Deletion of Personal Information].
- If your personal information held by us is incorrect, you may request that we correct or delete your personal information according to the procedures set forth by us.
- If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and determine that we need to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of this.
Article 7 [Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.]
- If we are requested by a user to stop using or erase his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being used beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will do the necessary investigation without delay. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is being used inappropriately or has been obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, cessation of use, etc. of the personal information will be carried out and the individual will be notified. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to high costs or other reasons, and where alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual can be taken, such alternative measures will be taken.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to users.
Article 9 [Contact Us].
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following
8-3 Shimonohara, Togatta Onsen, Zao-cho, Kariya-gun, Miyagi Prefecture
|Company name||Zao Yaki Manpugama|
|Contact Person||Emiko Toyohara|